Erin Stewart is the author of SCARS LIKE WINGS, her debut novel. Erin is a graduate of the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern and a BYU undergraduate who works as a freelance writer and editor, as well as a weekly columnist in Salt Lake City.
Erin lives in Utah with her husband and three children. She is represented by the amazing Brianne Johnson of Writers House.
· My personality type is a neurotic extrovert. It’s a thing, I swear.
· I firmly believe Hot Tamales should be a recognized food group.
· I’m a heart failure survivor.
· I have zero sense of personal space.
· My mom thought I needed a therapist in kindergarten because everyone always exploded at the end of my stories. Good news: My characters now have a slightly higher survival rate.
· I believe people are put in our path for a reason. Always.